CAPC Inc empowers individuals with disabilities and works with them to gain employment, assisted living arrangements, and connects them to the community by providing access to transportation, improve their communication and help them pursue higher education and strong relationships.
CAPC takes pride in its community building efforts, and is well supported by local chambers of commerce, political leaders and businesses.
CAPC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 1984. We depend on donors to allow us to continue to provide the high quality services for which we are recognized.
- All people have talents and capabilities.
- All people continue to learn and grow through their lifetime.
- All people can work and contribute to their community as valued members.
- All people should be respected and listened to.
- All people should be given the opportunity to make decisions and be as independent as possible.
- All people, regardless of the severity of their disability, can live successfully in their own home.
- All people should lead self-directed lives.
CAPC is accredited by CARF in Community Employment Services: Job Development, Job Supports and Job-Site Training.