Our Career Opportunities
CAPC is a non-profit organization that assists adults with developmental disabilities to live and work on their own. Our services take place within a 10-mile radius of our office in Uptown Whittier, with additional services being provided in North Orange County.
We are growing our team and looking for enthusiastic people eager to learn and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are seeking a team-player who has the following characteristics and strengths:
- Enjoys teaching others
- Self-motivated and outgoing
- No experience necessary as CAPC provides training
- Flexible Schedule to fulfill Full-time or Part-time shifts:
- Day shifts M-F: 8 am to 5 pm
- Evening shifts M-F: 2 pm to 10 pm
- Weekend shifts: 6 am to 2 pm
- Weekend shifts: 2 pm to 10 pm
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will work outdoors and in the community
- You will work hands-on to assist and instruct individuals with developmental disabilities to reach their goals.
- High school diploma or GED
- CA driver’s license
- Safe, reliable vehicle with current registration and insurance
- Ability to lift between 50 to 75 lbs. and pass post-offer physical
- Submit to post-offer background check
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensation between $11.00 and $12.00 per hour depending on education
- Reimbursement for mileage incurred during work shift
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available for Full-Time employees
- 401K with company match available to all employees
If you were referred by someone, please list their first and last name along with their contact number on the job application.
Complete an online JOB APPLICATION.
For more information, contact (562) 693-8826 or email@example.com