1. In the event of my employment in a position with CAPC, Inc. (the “Company”), I will comply with all rules and regulations of this Company. I understand that the Company may require me to submit to a test for the presence of drugs in my system prior to employment and at any time during my employment, to the extent permitted by law. I also understand that any offer of employment may be contingent upon the passing of a physical examination and background check. I consent to the disclosure of the results of any physical examination and related tests to the Company. I also understand that I may be required to take other tests such as personality and honesty tests, prior to and during my employment. I understand that should I decline to sign this consent or take any of the above tests, my application for employment may be rejected or my employment may be terminated.
2. I further understand that the Company may obtain Public Records about me as part of a background investigation.
3. I further understand that the Company may contact my previous employers. I authorize those employers to disclose to the Company all records and information pertinent to my employment with them. In addition to authorizing the release of any information regarding my employment, I hereby waive any rights or claims I have or may have against my former employers, their agents, employees, and representatives, as well as other individuals who release information to the Company, and release them from any and all liability, claims, or damages that may directly or indirectly result from the use, disclosure, or release of any such information by any person or party, whether such information is favorable or unfavorable to me. I authorize the persons named herein as personal references to provide the Company with any pertinent information they may have regarding myself. I also authorize the Company to use social media and other internet resources as part of the pre-employment screening process to the extent permitted by law.
4. I hereby state that all the information that I have provided on this application or any other documents completed in connection with my employment, and in any interview, is true and accurate. I have withheld nothing that would, if disclosed, affect this application unfavorably. I understand that if I am employed and any information provided to the Company is found to be false or incomplete in any respect, I may be dismissed. I understand if selected for hire, it will be necessary for me to provide satisfactory evidence of my identity and legal authority to work in the United States, and that federal immigration laws require me to complete an I-9 Form in this regard.
5. I agree that, if hired, my employment shall not be for any specific duration and either the Company or I may terminate my employment relationship at any time, with or without cause and/or with or without prior notice. This express at-will acknowledgement supersedes any and all prior representations or understandings, whether written or oral, express or implied, between the Company and me.
6. If any term or provision, or portion of this Agreement is declared void or unenforceable it shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall be enforceable.
DO NOT PROCEED UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT & AGREEMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS STATEMENT, PLEASE ASK A COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE BEFORE SIGNING.